ICICI Bank Jobs 2022: Do you want to obtain some job experience? If that’s the case, read this article right away. The ICICI Bank recruitment team is searching for candidates that are enthusiastic about technology and eager to work in a variety of settings. ICICI Bank Recruitment 2022 is open to candidates with an MBA/ Engineering Graduate/ MCA or equivalent education from a recognised university/ institution and up to 5 years of experience. Take advantage of this opportunity to learn more about the Information Technology Analyst Openings, including job duties, qualifications, and other specifics. In the sections below, we have provided a direct link to apply for the ICICI Bank Openings for the convenience of candidates.
ICICI Bank Jobs 2022 Description
To promote business excellence at ICICI Bank, the incumbent will manage a cluster of technology platforms, regularly review technological solutions, and induct a cutting-edge technology stack. The incumbent will collaborate with cross-functional business teams to establish a platform approach to the operating model by utilizing digital and data capabilities and incorporating new-age technologies. By establishing scalable, modular, and well-governed technology platforms, the incumbent will continually explore for digitization possibilities and create intelligent automation workflows in fundamental banking procedures.
ICICI Bank Primary Job Responsibilities
- Digitize banking processes to create a frictionless and automated business and process workflow.
- Continuously explore, evaluate and induct new technology platforms across SaaS, PaaS, and custom workflows.
- Work closely with business and functional teams and ensure frictionless and straight through processing (STP) of business operations.
- Work along with business and functional teams and develop a deep understanding of various operational processes in the relevant areas of implementation.
- Work along with cross-functional teams and create a technology stack that is scalable, resilient, and well-governed.
- Work with various technology partners to develop technology solutions catering to various business requirements.
- Ensure that the systems adhere to the Information Security guidelines.
- Ensure up-to-date documentation of manuals and process notes governing business activities so as to comply with applicable technology protocols, governing standards, and business user manual.
ICICI Bank Educational Qualifications
MBA/ Engineering Graduate/ MCA or equivalent qualification from a recognized University/ Institution.
ICICI Bank Jobs 2022 Apply Now – Click Here