American Express Job 2022 | Customer Service Analyst in Gurgaon: Hello there, have you finished your studies and are looking for a job? Then read the entire article to learn more about American Express Job Openings 2022. In Gurgaon, American Express is recruiting for the position of Customer Service Analyst. Candidates that are willing to complete their education should be required to do so. This is the finest chance for freshmen to put their abilities to good use and get valuable job experience.
The corporate selectors at American Express are searching for outstanding people to work for them as customer service representatives. Interested individuals can apply for this position directly using the link provided at the bottom of the page. In addition, according to American Express Recruitment 2022, we supplied detailed facts regarding credentials and experience.
American Express Job 2022 Description
- This role is in charge of processing new corporate client applications. Performing necessary checks on incoming Corporate Card Applications to ensure that AXP complies with its regulatory obligations. Verify the applicant’s identification and conduct KYC checks. Make sure you have enough experience.
- Account setup utilising applicable systems (MYSU, CAPS, Globalstar, IVU, etc.) interacting with internal Business Partners and External Clients (through phone or e-mail) with regards to any erroneous applications received and proactively pushing behaviour adjustments with the partners to enhance the application content
- Manage the end-to-end path of a card member application with Relationship Care. Supporting other corporate teams with any card member application questions and/or escalations.
American Express Job 2022: Success Factors
- Strong time and productivity management
- Highly customer-focused and result oriented -Eye for detail and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills -High initiative and energy level ; multi tasking capabilities is a pre requisite
- Excellent business writing, communication and organization skills
- Good problem solving ability -Collaborative and influencing skills
- Quick learning curve
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office-Word, Excel, Power Point